My heart just jumped into my throat. The following half thoughts crossed my ecstasy-filled mind over the last 10mins:
- Oh! Omygh!!!!!
- Who is that?
- This is what I want to do with my life.
- More swords! Accents!
- Pete, you need a hair cut. Don’t you feel clean and put together after a hair cut?
- omygh omygh omygh omygh omygh omygh
- Wardrobe dept… why didn’t I choose this for a career??
- Elrond’s set has inspired my dreamhouse plan
- Those stair rails….
- That floor…
- I want to live there.
- Thought Jackson wasn’t well recently… Must Google.
- Gollum! Gollum! That’s the answer.
- Bag End!!!! It’s the kitchen scene! All the dwarves together with Bilbo and Gandalf! zomg.
- [Jackson talking topspeed] “Oh my god. Ori, Dori, Nori, Bifur, Bombur, Bofur, [unknown] Gloin, Oin, Ori, Dori, Nori… This is a nightmare. “
- I mean, pardon me, Ian Mckellan, I love you.
- The curve of those halls….
- Martin Freeman, you adorable man
- Bold move, Andy Serkis, standing in your body suit to speak to a crowd.
- Hobbitown music! *shivers*
- I will have that door in my house. Green, round, awesome.
In a hole in the ground, there lived a hobbit.